Sunday, June 12, 2011

the eve before...

Tonight marks the last day of 'freedom' before classes really begin. I worry about my ability to juggle the work, the awesome people here, and finding time for myself.

We had our first house meeting tonight, and learned that 1. sexual assault is heavily frowned upon (as well it should be) 2. Under no circumstances shall we crash any of the various weddings that will be held on campus this summer 3. Most of the group wasn't sure what exactly a ropes course is 4. See pic below...




For those of you not schooled in the art of reading backwards, a la daVinci, it says there will be no hot water on Tuesday. Not cool. I wonder if someone did that in response to my shower complaints..."haha she thinks there is only one way to save water in the showers? We will show her!!!! Make it freezing and see who wastes water now, sucker". I stand corrected.

I bought a newspaper to read today, and as there is only 41 minutes of today left, I had better get to reading. No one likes old news...

No comments:

Post a Comment