Monday, June 20, 2011

(dis)connection

Have you ever felt like someone has grabbed you by the back of the neck and transported you from the group you identify with, to a whole different plane?

I'm pretty sure that happened today.

Things I have identified as possible causes:

1. PMS. (I thought this was a legit excuse until my Psyc of Gender class today, empirical evidence has proven that this is in fact a myth. Don't believe me? Look it up.)

2. The suspicious piece of fish I ate in the Caf today. I hereforth renew my vow as a Vegetarian and promise never to stray again. After all, I get transported to a universe filled with strange guttural noises and constipation when I do.

3. The growing beastly desire to take a bubble bath. Seriously...it's all I wanna do these days.

4. The squirrels. Those b@st@rds follow me everywhere I go, and I am starting to feel slightly paranoid.


So tomorrow I will try to (gently) insert myself back into the community and hope that I will be well received. If not, I will grab the neck of a fellow Scholar and take him/her along for the ride. An alternate reality must be more exciting with a buddy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment